(Senior) Account Manager – Motorcycle
What we’re looking for
Working on globally renowned motorcycle and automotive brands, we are looking for a self-starter interested in motorcycles. You should be a great writer for both traditional and social channels who enjoys the challenge of taking raw data and painting pictures with it. You’re comfortable in front of clients and can translate those conversations into projects that deliver great results. Experience managing a team would be great from both a people development perspective, but also from leaning on your team to deliver bigger complex projects. Any experience creating simple social content from graphics to videos would be a massive plus.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Account Director you will help manage the day-to-day smooth running of a number of high-profile accounts, as well as support the wider team on creative comms and strategic planning. You will be pivotal in implementing creative content strategy within the team and wider agency, supported by the AD.
What skills you’ll need
- Account manages a number of exciting accounts and helps guide others as needed
- Draft and oversee team production of copy, news releases/press kits, campaign and media
materials; and drive the development of creative content or ideas.
- Dissect and understand the operations and business goals of all clients to ensure the creation of effective stories and campaigns for each client
- A nose for media opportunities and a proactive approach to media relations
- Lead and help devise media distribution plans – a sound understanding and logical approach is key
- Manage junior team to ensure the maintenance of reporting and status updates for several accounts across the team; this may include coverage reports, digital project management tools, rolling release schedules, future features lists and deadlines, and media distribution lists
Some of the benefits we offer
We regularly evolve our benefits, listed below are some of the benefits we currently offer:
- Competitive London Salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working (split between home & office)
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing allowance (to use on various subscriptions incl. gym)
- Company-wide wellbeing programme
- Personal, Team & Company Social allowances
- Training programme
- Social activities (Summer / Christmas parties (and some in-between))
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days holiday + 2 half-day flexi-days
- 30pm finish on Fridays
- Mindful of work/life balance
Who we are
UK’s leading specialists in Automotive, Technology & Sports Brand Communications, we’re a team of 45 creative comms experts, split across our London and Dubai offices, committed to telling impactful brand stories that matter.
Whether brainstorming a big integrated campaign idea, out on the launch of a new vehicle (which we’ve helped organise), creating content whilst out on the road with media & influencers, or delving into the latest research to find a storytelling gem, no two days are the same.
We’re looking for someone to join our fast-growing agency with a proactive mindset, desire to learn, and appetite to help us bring our big-name clients’ stories to life.