Vacancy – Senior Account Executive, Technology team
From the award-winning agency that created the world’s first contactless payment car key, organised a super-car street race in Dubai and imagined the fuel station of the future, we have created an exciting new role for a Senior Account Executive (or experienced AE).
Suitable for someone who is looking for exciting work and seeking a new challenge within the mobility-tech sector. Someone who is passionate about how new mobility solutions are redefining how the world moves. From concept cars and autonomous vehicles to flying machines and the infrastructures that support them.
The role requires a deep curiosity, a can do attitude and a natural ability to simplify the complex. You must know (or at least have a desire to know) your AI from your EV, your gigabit from your gigafactory and your LinkedIn strategy from your last mile solution.
This is a core role within the Performance technology team so we’re looking for a safe pair of hands with a flair for press release writing, strong media relations capabilities and social media nous. Someone with patience, who has experience working in an environment where things move at pace and often change.
In return we promise to provide plenty of responsibility and an environment that will allow you to grow, develop and sharpen your skills. As an agency we may be small, but we pack a big punch. We enjoy working together, solving problems as a team. And we pride ourselves on thinking bigger than ‘traditional PR’, equipping modern day marketers with the insights, skills and toolkits they need to thrive.
Reporting line & team
The selected candidate will work alongside the Senior Account Manager & Head of Technology.
- Key contact for clients, responsible for delivering against agreed KPIs. Must be able to build and manage effective client relationships and help keep the client team updated regarding reporting, projects and logistics
- A natural media guru with a hunger to drive the press office for multiple clients. Able to build strong relationships with press, lead sell-ins, manage rolling release schedules and future features lists
- A keen eye for a story, able to spot news moments and be ready to jump on them, even when they land on those awkward mornings (which they always do)
- An integrated thinker with solid media know-how. Able to push content out and pull contacts in, keep on top of social media trends and creatively tell client stories across shared channels
- Good with words, able to produce strong copy, press releases, media materials, photography and filming briefs and drive the development of creative content or ideas
- Support in ensuring full budget management across all work, including creation of budget estimate, tracking of POs, collation of invoices, receipts and booking confirmation, expenses and reconciliation
- Enthusiastically ready to help grow the Technology proposition, sharing insights, supporting on new business pitches and rallying teams internally
- A self-starter, with proactive, can-do attitude
- A strong communicator who can upwards manage as well as prioritise their own work and the team supporting them
- A logical and clear thinker with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- An ability to juggle conflicting priorities and plan and prioritise own work
- Get the basics right – be passionate about good, simple and effective PR/comms with a strong eye for an editorial angle
- A desire to challenge and be challenged
- An appetite for progression and able to utilise constructive feedback from senior members of the team
- Quick learner, adaptable and pragmatic thinker, while being tenacious, results-driven and resilient
- Takes initiative and able to work autonomously and conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times
- A team player with the gravitas to sometimes deal with senior stakeholders
- Doesn’t need to have vast tech experience, but must have an interest in technology and its impact on the automotive industry
To apply, please send your CV to Jamie